Fabio Capello(Former England boss) shows premier league desire

Former England boss Fabio Capello would welcome Premier League job.The 65-year-old admits he would also consider a return to Serie A and compared his role with the Three Lions to a club director.
Fabio Capello
Former England boss Fabio Capello has revealed he would welcome the chance to manage aPremier League club.

The 65-year-old resigned as England manager in February following the Football Association's decision to strip John Terry of the national team captaincy after the Chelsea defender was charged with allegedly racially abusing QPR defender.

Capello, who has been offered £10.2 million to manage China until 2014, also admits he would consider a return to coaching in Serie A but insists he would be selective in his choice.

"I want to be a coach for another two years," Capello told Sky Sport 24.

"I love London, I prefer to coach in Premier League. In Italy I can coach only if it will be a interesting project."

Capello also compared his four-year stint as England boss to a technical director's role and is adamant he would not take up any offer of a similar job at club level.

"Role as director? No, I'm not interested," said Capello. "I only see these stories in the Italian newspapers.

"I was a director for four years, when I managed England. I want to work on the pitch."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Search